2nd Annual SWINGdepenDANCE Weekend with Mike Faltasek!

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Honorary JBJ
addict

PostPosted: Thu Apr 26, 2012 2:52 am    Post subject: 2nd Annual SWINGdepenDANCE Weekend with Mike Faltasek! Reply with quote

UTAH!! I'm calling you!! We want to see you in Arizona!! You've waited long enough to come and visit our scene!! Come be a part of one of our largest events!

We are pulling out all the stops for SWINGdepenDANCE 2012, Arizona's largest workshop/competition weekend! This annual event boasts the most up-to-date instruction in the various forms of swing dance from world famous instructors.

Instructors for the weekend include: Mike Faltasek of Seattle, Nick Peterson and Brandy Little of Las Vegas, Howard and Gayl Zhao of Tucson, Jonathan Lindsey, Dabney Hopkins and Karen Vizzard of Phoenix! This conglomeration of genius will only have one outcome... a pure utopian weekend!

With everything we have planned you won't want to miss out on the largest event the Arizona Swing scene has yet to see this year!!

SWINGdepenDANCE is now home of the Arizona Swing Dance Championships!!

Take a stab at your chance to be named King and Queen of the Arizona Swing Scene!! There will be a Strictly Lindy and Open Jack and Jill competition with CASH Prizes!! So Grab your partner and get your best combos together and put your best moves on the floor!! ***Competitions are Open to everyone!***

FOR MORE INFORMATION CHECK OUT www.SWINGdepenDANCE.com

*****Website and Registration will be open May 1st!!!*****

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst... then you don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: