Phoenix Lindy Exchange November 5 - 8, 2009

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
Honorary JBJ
addict

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:54 pm    Post subject: Phoenix Lindy Exchange November 5 - 8, 2009 Reply with quote

Hey Everyone!

It's almost time for the Phoenix Lindy Exchange! It's just around the corner!

http://www.phoenixlindyexchange.com/

This event is not one to be missed!!

There will be 14 live bands including Titan Hot 7 (which is one of the most amazing bands ever), Contests, and Great Weather!! Who can say no?!

Check it out! Currently passes are only $65 The price does increase to $75 on November 1st!!

Don't delay! Get your passes now!

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst... then you don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Honorary JBJ
addict

PostPosted: Sun Oct 25, 2009 10:55 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst... then you don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: