EBC 2009 - Have you registered yet?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges
View previous topic :: View next topic  
revbones
lurker

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 11:19 am    Post subject: EBC 2009 - Have you registered yet? Reply with quote

Holy crap! That's all I can say... (well, if you know me then you know that's false...)

EBC 2009 is the biggest, baddest, meanest, stealthiest, ninja-ist Balboa event ever!!!

Why is that you might ask? Well, let me tell you...

18 Instructors

1. Nick Williams
  2. Sylvia Sykes
  3. David Rehm
  4. Bobby White
  5. Kate Hedin
  6. Mickey Fortenasce
  7. Kelly Arsenault
  8. Adam Speen
  9. Nelle Cherry
  10. Chris Owens
  11. Holly Owens
  12. Kylie Smith
  13. Jeremy Oth
  14. Laura Keat
  15. Jason Herron
  16. Andrée-Anne (Andie) Tremblay
  17. Zach Richard
  18. Maryse Lebeau

Insane huh? Well guess what - we've got 2 new bands this year!

Bands

• Atomic Rhythm All-Stars - w/ vocals by Laura Windley
  • One Leg Up - The amazing gypsy band like no other

Hotel? We got your hotel! EBC is in the Holiday Inn Brownstone Hotel & Convention Center Mention EBC for the event discount.

Cheap?!? You betcha! It's only $165 but if you register before midnight Sep 30 and use the discount code EBCROCKS you save $10.

Shuttle from the airport? Again, we've got this. Shuttle Pros will provide a shuttle from the airport to the hotel for $10-18.

Costume Contest Craziness! Again, we've got this under control. Cash prizes for the best costumes in the following categories: Funny, Scary, Sexy!

Amazing Competitions! What have we been telling you? We've got the EBC Classic, the Intergalactic Balboa Strictly, the Open & Invitational Jack & Jills and who knows what else we'll throw in!

What else you ask? Well, a special workout led by Bobby White, along with a talk by Kyle and a new talk by Bobby White!

How can we fit it all in one weekend? Time to register and find out: REGISTER NOW!!!

Additional News: The perliminary schedule is now up. What are you waiting for? Get to registering!
Foehg
unemployed

PostPosted: Thu Sep 24, 2009 5:11 pm    Post subject: Reply with quote

"Eastern Balboa Championships".

Please nobody else take as long as I did to figure out the actual name of the event. =)
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> National Events / Camps / Exchanges All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: