Nation wide bands
Goto page Previous  1, 2

View previous topic :: View next topic  
Flatfoot
needs an intervention

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 1:08 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

I quite like Steve Lucky and the Rumba Bums they are really fun. They danced with us. I always like it when a band or part of a band can on there break dance with the dancers. Or when they get in a jam and become dancers. They are amusing and creative in their music and how they play their music.

Honorary JBJ
addict

PostPosted: Wed Dec 12, 2007 10:35 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

Flatfoot wrote:
I quite like Steve Lucky and the Rumba Bums they are really fun. They danced with us. I always like it when a band or part of a band can on there break dance with the dancers. Or when they get in a jam and become dancers. They are amusing and creative in their music and how they play their music.

They are amazing form what i hear... marshswing has a signed poster from them... pretty stinking awesome

"I'm selfish, impatient, and a little insecure. I make mistakes. I am out of control and at times hard to handle, but if you can't handle me at my worst... then you don't deserve me at my best." -Marilyn Monroe-
View user's profile Send private message Visit poster's website AIM Address MSN Messenger
Foehg
unemployed

PostPosted: Fri Aug 20, 2010 12:24 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

So a spammer bumped the thread, and brought it back to my attention.

I picked up a sweet album in Seattle -- "Lucky Devil" by Meschiya Lake and the Little Big Horns. Pretty hot stuff; remind me to play it for you some time.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> Bands All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Goto page Previous  1, 2
Page 2 of 2

Jump to: