Update?

Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> Tech Support and Testing
View previous topic :: View next topic  
jumpinfeet
regular

PostPosted: Tue Jul 26, 2005 2:42 pm    Post subject: Update? Reply with quote

A few of the post and PM have not been transferred over. Are you guys going to sending them over to the new site? Right now, I am locked out of the old site so I cannot copy some of the post to the new forum. Whatever you do, I want to say thank you for doing a great job with the forum. Very Happy

-- Alex Hitch Hitchens
popthestack
Danger

PostPosted: Wed Jul 27, 2005 10:15 am    Post subject: Reply with quote

We cannot access the old data to transfer the PMs over. We got a dump of the database on Friday July 22nd at Noon and that's where this forum picked up. The PMs should be open on the old forum so you can get them and save them to a text file on your computer or something.

Posts are locked for posting, but you can still view the posts (except for the main announcement section it seems).

Hurry while the old forum is still up. This new forum will eventually be at the location of the old forum and all the old stuff will be lost forever.

http://boards.swingutah.com/ <-- OLD FOR NOW! Will be the new site soon.
Post new topic   Reply to topic    Swing Utah Forum Index -> Tech Support and Testing All times are GMT - 7 Hours
Page 1 of 1

Jump to: